An Insider’s Guide to Living in Sector 53 of Gurgaon’s Tulip Monsella
The Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon is one of the most sought after residential areas in Gurgaon. You can find a wide variety of housing options and amenities here including transportation, shopping and entertainment options, healthcare facilities and educational institutes among others. In this blog post we will provide an overview of what makes this locality so special and how residents can enjoy their lives in it by following some simple tips that will help guide you through all stages of life as an insider
Brief introduction to the sector and its location in Gurgaon
Tulip Monsella is a residential area in Gurgaon, Haryana. It was established in 2007 and has since become one of the most developed sectors in the city. The area has a population of about 50,000 people who live within its boundaries and are mostly employed by large corporations such as General Electric and Infosys.
The name “Tulip” comes from Dutch for “flowers” because that’s what this place looks like when viewed from above—all flowers! There are several parks within this area as well as many schools, hospitals, banks etc., making it quite convenient for residents who need access to these services at any time during their day or night shifts (or even both).
Highlight the key features and amenities of the locality
The locality is a residential area located in Gurgaon, India. It was developed by Tulip Group, which owns and runs many real estate developments in India. The locality has several parks and green spaces, as well as other amenities that can be taken advantage of while living here.
Housing Options in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
There are many different types of houses available in the area. These include:
- 1 Bedroom Flats – These are small, single-bedroom flats with a kitchen and a separate washroom. They’re ideal for singles or couples who want to live in an area that’s close to work and shopping centers.
- 2 Bedroom Apartments – These offer more space than 1 bedroom flats do but have smaller bedrooms and kitchens, which means they may not be suitable if you have children or pets (but if you don’t need those amenities then this type of apartment is perfect).
There are also many other property options available:
- Duplexes – Duplexes come with two floors instead of one floor like most apartments do; however these tend to cost more because they’re larger than standard units which means there’s more space needed for each individual unit within your building block! Also keep in mind that duplexes usually only come with two bathrooms instead of three so make sure before purchasing anything else at all!”
Transportation in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
If you’re looking to move into Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon, it’s worth knowing that the area is easily accessible by train, bus and metro.
The nearest railway station is New Delhi Railway Station (NDLS), which is about two kilometers from your new home. It takes about 50 minutes to get there on foot from anywhere in your new neighborhood. The NDLS has frequent services to major cities like Kolkata, Mumbai and Chennai; however, there are no direct trains going towards Delhi International Airport or Chandigarh Airport so you’ll have to change trains at Amritsar Junction if you want to catch an early morning flight or overnight journey home!
If taking public transport isn’t for you then consider renting an auto-rickshaw via www.autorickshawsgurgaon.com – we’ve got some great deals on taxis in this section!
Shopping and Entertainment Options in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
If you’re looking for a place to shop, there are plenty of options available in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon. Here are just some of the malls and shopping centers in this area:
- DLF Emporio Mall
- DLF Cyber City Mall
- Global Logistics Park (GLP) – International Market and Trade Center
Healthcare Facilities in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
Healthcare facilities in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
- The sector has several hospitals and clinics that provide medical treatment to residents. Some of these are:
- Rohtak Medical College Hospital
- St. George’s Hospital, Rohtak
- Sector 6 Community Health Centre (CHC)
- A hospital is also located at the heart of the area, which is known as Rohtak Medical College Hospital (RMC). It was inaugurated by Dr. Bhanwar Lal Gupta, who served as its principal from 1962 to 1985 and then as chancellor from 1985 until his retirement in 2004. RMC offers both inpatient care and outpatient services for patients from all over India who need it most; those who live nearby can visit this facility regularly if they want something more than what an emergency room can offer them during their times of need!
Educational Institutions in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
- Tulip Monsella Gurgaon has a number of educational institutions.
- The sector has several schools and colleges that offer quality education to students from all over the country. These include:
- Fame School, Shivalik Public School and Ayush International School.
- Delhi Public School, Cambridge English Secondary Boarding School and Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU).
Food and Dining Options in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
While Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon is a business district, it’s also one of the most popular residential areas in Gurgaon. It has several restaurants and other food joints that cater to all tastes, from classic Indian fare to international cuisines like Chinese, Italian and French. Here are some of the best places to eat in the area:
- The House Cafe – This cafe has been around since 1999 and serves up some great sandwiches as well as coffee drinks. It also offers an array of salads that are sure to please any palate—from chicken salad with apple cider vinegar dressing or meatball sub with tomato sauce on top (to name just two examples). A perfect lunch option for those who don’t want anything too heavy after work!
- Khao Thai – If you’re looking for something lighter than usual this weekend then definitely check out this restaurant which serves up traditional Thai dishes like larb gai (spicy chicken salad), pad thai (shrimp stir-fried noodles) and tom yum soup among others!
Safety and Security in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
Safety and security is a priority for the residents of Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon. The police station is a 24-hour emergency service for residents of the area, providing round-the-clock protection and support to all its citizens.
Community Life in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
Community life is a key aspect of life in Tulip Monsella Golf Course Road Gurgaon. The community provides a sense of belonging and identity for residents, who are able to build relationships with others as well as their neighborhood. This can be seen through activities such as taking part in community events or volunteering at a local charity organization.
The area has many different types of housing options available, including apartments, bungalows and houses with gardens.
Parks and Green Spaces in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon is home to a number of parks and green spaces. The parks are well maintained and are a good place for families to spend time together. The following parks are located in the rural part of the city:
- Sagar Park
- Sector 48 Phase II Park
- Niti Park
Overview of the different parks and green spaces available in the sector
Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon is a residential area in Gurgaon. It is located in the north-east of Gurgaon, and has a population of about 50,000 people. The area has several parks and green spaces that provide residents with recreational opportunities and relaxation from their daily lives.
Provide tips on how to prepare for the different seasons in the sector
You should prepare for the different seasons in the sector. This can be done by taking measures such as buying clothes that are comfortable and warm, stocking up on food items that will last longer, and making sure you have a good amount of water on hand. If you’re not ready for these changes yet, then it’s important to start preparing now so that when winter comes around (which is usually around November), your house won’t become too cold or hot depending on where exactly you live within this area!
If there are any other questions about living here then feel free to ask me!
Highlight the different industries and sectors present in the sector
Monsella Sector 53 is a residential area that provides a great opportunity for investors to invest in the real estate market. The presence of multiple industries and sectors in this sector ensures that there are enough jobs available for people who want to work in those areas.
- Aerospace engineering: A number of aerospace companies are located in Gurgaon and they make use of their expertise at various projects such as aircraft manufacture or construction of satellites. These companies have been instrumental in developing new technologies related to aerospace engineering which has led them towards becoming one of India’s leading industries today.
- Automotive industry: The automotive industry is also very important as it contributes 20% towards Gurgaon’s total exports while providing employment opportunities for over 35 thousand people across different areas within Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon town limits (Tulsi).
Religious Institutions in Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon
Religion plays an important role in our lives. It gives us purpose and direction, it helps us to understand ourselves better, and it can even help you find your soulmate! When you move to Tulip New Projects in Sector 53 Gurgaon, there are many religious institutions that will be available for you to worship at if this is something that interests you.
The best place for Jewish people is The B’nai Israel Synagogue on Keshavpuram Road (next door to Shukla Hospital). This synagogue has been around since 1875 and serves as a central hub for all things Jewish within the city limits of Delhi/Haryana where most people live now due to migration from other states like Maharashtra or Rajasthan which had been home until recently when they moved here because they couldn’t afford housing anymore due their high inflation rates caused by demonetization policies implemented by Prime Minister Modi himself!
Tulip Monsella Sector 53 Gurgaon is one of the most sought after areas in the city. It offers top quality of life coupled with lifestyle options that can be taken advantage of. The area has a host of educational institutions, shopping centers, healthcare centers and much more that make it an ideal place to live.