Why You Should Be Worried About the Future of Residential Projects in Dwarka Expressway
Dwarka Expressway is a planned residential project in Dwarka, Delhi. The construction of this project began in 2012 and was completed in 2019. Since then, it has become one of the most popular residential destinations for people looking to buy homes in Delhi. However, there are several factors that make it difficult for developers to keep up with demand as well as other challenges faced by them on a daily basis.
You should be worried about the future of residential projects in Dwarka Expressway because:
- The number of Projects in Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon in Dwarka Expressway is increasing.
- It has become more popular and there are many buyers, which means that competition will increase.
- The number of developers is increasing as well, so it’s likely that they will use more resources to build their projects at an accelerated pace than before.
The cost of a residential project on Dwarka Expressway is rising. In the last few years, you can see that prices have been on a steady rise, with the average cost being 2-3 times higher than what it was 10 years ago.
The reason for this increase is that there is an increasing demand for residential properties and people are willing to pay more money for them due to their convenience, lifestyle, and security issues.
Lack of Infrastructure
Dwarka Expressway is a major thoroughfare that connects Dwarka, Gurgaon, and Noida. It has been built to ease traffic congestion on NH-8 and provide an alternate route for commuters from Delhi to Gurgaon. However, it has not been able to achieve its goals due to various reasons such as a lack of infrastructure and poor connectivity in this area.
The road conditions are quite bad on this expressway; there are several potholes Ready to move residential project in Dwarka Expressway that need immediate attention if you want to travel safely by car or bike on this route! In addition, public transport services like buses are limited because there aren’t enough buses operating between Noida City Centre and Dwarka Village Green (which means you’ll have trouble getting home after work).
Poor connectivity is a major concern for residents of Dwarka Expressway. The expressway connects Delhi and Gurgaon but does not connect them with any other cities or towns in India. This means that if you need to travel somewhere else, your only option will be to take an expensive taxi ride or drive your car down the highway and hope that there are no traffic jams on either side of the road. If there is one thing we can say about Dwarka Expressway without hesitation, it’s that traffic jams suck!
Not just because they’re annoying–they also make getting around more difficult than necessary (which makes life harder).
Low Rental Yields
The low rental yields in Dwarka Expressway are due to the following reasons:
- High land cost. The land price of a New Projects in Dwarka Expressway is one of the highest in India and it ranges from Rs 80-120 per sq ft depending on location. This means that if someone wants to build their own house, they will have to spend more than Rs 10 lakh for an acre of land as opposed to 5-6 lakhs for other places like west Delhi or Gurgaon which have similar real estate prices
- Construction cost and maintenance cost. Creating a structure like this takes time and money; therefore, most developers need at least 2 years before they can start construction
- Renting out units after completion might not be feasible because there aren’t enough buyers yet
With the recent changes in the real estate market, it is difficult to predict the future of the residential projects in Dwarka Expressway. However, what you can be sure about is that your investment would stand to gain from these uncertainties as well. The many advantages of investing in residential properties such as low maintenance cost, stable rental yield, and tax benefits can be harnessed by investors today and tomorrow.